Our approach is underpinned by a sense of moral purpose and commitment to doing what is right for children and young people, supporting colleagues to achieve excellence and acting with integrity in all our dealings within and beyond the organisation, in the interests of young people everywhere.
We summarise this ethos as the best in everyone. This ethos underpins our core values:
- Ambition – to achieve the best for ourselves and others
- Confidence – to have the courage of our convictions and to take risks in the right cause
- Creativity – to imagine possibilities and make them real
- Respect – of ourselves and others in all that we do
- Enthusiasm – to seek opportunity, find what is good and pursue talents and interests
- Determination – to overcome obstacles and reach success