Catch Up Curriculum
Although there will be some changes to reflect the teaching time lost during school closure / lockdown, we will still be doing our best to provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Teachers will identify children’s starting points and any gaps in learning – these will be prioritised in the first term.
- Maths and English catch up lessons will be introduced into the daily timetable for at least the first half term.
- We will focus on the well-being of pupils as part of our curriculum.
- PE will be taught.
- If any year group must self-isolate, home school learning will be provided using SWAYS and / or Teams.
- Marking of children’s work will take place in school, though a range of feedback will continue to be used including verbal, peer and self-assessment.
- Yellow Birds will resume breakfast / after school club provision for those parents requiring this. For enquiries and more information, please email: email@example.com
We appreciate that life during lockdown has been difficult for all of us, including the children. If you feel that your child will need additional support when returning to school, then please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org